Fridays for Future - Climate Strike Day - Youth Tee
#FridaysForFuture is a movement that began in August 2018, after 15-year-old Greta Thunberg sat in front of the Swedish parliament every school day for three weeks, to protest against the lack of action on the climate crisis. She posted what she was doing on Instagram and Twitter and it soon went viral.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each shirt will be donated toClimate Action NetworkCanada.
- Incredibly soft, retail quality; we don't do stiff, scratchy tees!
- Make you feel good on the outside AND inside with our guaranteed Zero Sweat Shop, fair trade products. People shouldn't suffer for fashion (unless they choose to wear 5-inch stilettos).
- Feature fun and trendy designs using professional quality heat transfer vinyl applied on a professional grade heat press. These shirts and designs will last for years to come!
- Size Chart included in product photos; please review carefully before selecting your size
- Unisex Fit
- SOLID COLOURS: 4.2 oz, 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 32 singles
- HEATHER COLOURS: 4.2 oz., 52% airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester, 32 singles; Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING:
- All of our items are hand made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for production time prior to shipping.
- All shipping includes tracking EXCEPT Oversize Lettermail and US Small Packet. Please choose your shipping options carefully.
- If, for some reason, your selected options are found to be unavailable after your order is placed, we will substitute a similar item of equal or better quality, or we will contact you to make alternate arrangements.