Thank you for supporting our small business, located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada!
In early March, our shop closed down due to COVID-19 restrictions as a non-essential business. It has been a difficult time for everyone including small businesses like us, but we're back and ready to get back to serving you!
If you are a returning customer, you may notice a few changes to our policies and procedures. These changes are as a result of various supply chain and shipping challenges that continue to affect our business as a result of COVID-19.
Due to the volatility of the shipping/mail industry, we have faced a number of challenges with the timing and delivery of packages. As such:
- We can no longer guarantee shipping times. While our preferred shipping partner (Canada Post/USPS) provides some general timelines, we have found that these targets are often missed since COVID-19 hit.
- We are unable to offer untracked shipping options - with consistent delays in shipping, it is too difficult to tell if a package has gone missing or is just delayed.
- For those in the Kitchener, Ontario area, we will continue to offer contactless pickup for those who wish to do so.
Products and Availability
Our suppliers of blank apparel have also been hit by COVID-19 challenges with providing the same large variety of apparel options (sizes, colours, styles) as they have in the past. While this constraint is in place, you may notice the following changes to our shop:
- Some colours/styles/sizes may be listed as "sold out" more often
- We will be updating inventory on a regular basis so you may see availability on products change week to week
- We will be reviewing all of our products over the next several weeks and will be retiring some of our less popular design styles. If there is one of our designs that has been retired that you were hoping to purchase, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a special request for that item